Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New beginnings

Yesterday was the first day of spring and like everyday I have had lately, it was absolutely great. Today, the second day of spring, came the day I've been waiting for since June 15th- my house in Katy is officially sold. Whew. I didn't even realize the amount of relief I would feel today, because I had already gotten used to the fact that it was sold, but CLOSING on it, what a RELIEF.

So now we can start fresh. We have so many wonderful things coming to life around us. Trees we've never seen in our yard blooming, flowers we didn't know were planted sprouting up, our sweet baby Lyla is coming into her own sweet, playful personality more each day and will turn 1 in just a few short weeks. As sad as this is, we get to have two "kids" now. All the fun things in life can begin.

For the first time, pretty much in my whole life, I feel so content. I am content, thankful and honestly LOVING everything I am doing and trying to do in life. Are their frustrations and stress that come along with being so behind financially? Sure. Does my three year old make me want to pull all my hair out at times? OF COURSE. Am I still waiting on my husband to organize the garage? Well duh. Am I fighting back the tears about Lyla no longer being a baby. Yes. But I am SO happy. And SO content. And so THANKFUL.

I finally feel reassured that the decision to come back was right. Josh is loving his job, my kids are loving school, the house sold, I love my new home, getting involved in town and in a church, Carson started soccer, getting to go down to the lake. Life is good. And I'm just so excited for the rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment