Monday, April 4, 2011

And my husband wonders why I'm crazy...

Just taking a quick minute to make an attempt to somewhat justify my craziness by the end of the day. You see, Carson asks a LOT of questions. Here's a quick run down of the conversation that took place on the three to four minute drive to Josh's office this morning. C: Mama, can we walk to school? K: No baby. We will blow away. C: Why we blow away. K: B/C the wind is blowing real hard. C: Why is the wind blowing? K: I don't know. It just is. C: THERE GOES MY SCHOOL! WHY AREN'T WE STOPPING???? K: B/C we have to stop by daddy's office. C: Why? K: To pick up a receipt. C: What's a receipt? K: It shows us how much money we spent on things. C: What money did we spend? K: Our money. C: What money? K: Money we don't have. C: Do I get out at daddy's? K: No baby. Daddy's gonna run out. C: Why daddy run out? K: B/C we are in a hurry. C: Why are we in a hurry? K: B/C I have to go to work. C: Why do you have to go to work? K: To get more money. C: THERE'S DADDY'S!!! Whew. Three minutes. And Josh wonders why I'm crazy after 8+ HOURS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment