Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's the most wonderful month of the year

I LOVE October! We get a break from the heat, a break from school, a lot of football, and what is growing to be my ABSOLUTE favorite holiday, Halloween!
Here's a quick look at our October:
Early OCtober, my dad brought C a sling shot and a "hunting hat". C was so thrilled he decided he wanted pictures.




Then, it was the greatest day of my life. Just kidding. Well, maybe not. I finally got to dress my little girl up like an OU cheerleader. I was thrilled. Little bit enjoyed it as well. And once again, C was willing to take pictures.








We then got all fancy for Carson's Jessie's wedding. C looked SO handsome in a suit...






Then J took an afternoon off during Fall Break and we all went to check out the Orr Family Farm. It was SO nice. It felt like we were in Katy again. It was so clean and well kept. The kids loved it. I think we found a fall tradition! C LOVED the huge bouncing pillows and the giant slide. We took a train ride and a hay ride. And of course, took a lot of pictures. They were NOT in the picture mood that day. This is C mid complaint...



I LOVE their matching expressions here...



Lil bit looked a lot cuter, but it was HOT and I had a sweater and a coat over this shirt...





On October 30th, my cousin Krisiana and I pulled off a suprise party for my grandmother, DeDe. Here's some cute pics of my kids from that day.







And then there was HALLOWEEN!!! This is becoming my favorite holiday as an adult because all the other ones involve guilt. Guilt over not being able to spend time with everyone in our family who wants us to spend time with them. Halloween is just about the kids having fun and us having fun with them. I JUST LOVE IT. C got to pick what he wanted to be this year for the first time, and he chose to be a pirate, for the second time. He also wanted Lyla to be one as well. While this was kinda against everything I had wanted, I gave up my dream of a little cute cuddley bunny or something and let my baby girl be a pirate.





And once again, C was WANTING his picture taken.





Until I asked for one sitting down that is...




C got to trick or treat this year. It was SUPER sweet. She would "say" trick-or=treat sometimes, but mostly she just said "ARG" and laughed to everyone she saw.



We tried to hit up a party after a pit stop at the Rollins house, but you know my kids, it was like after 7, so L fell apart and we had to go home to go to sleep. Maybe next year we will trick-or-treat in the DARK...

































No comments:

Post a Comment