Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sweet things the kids say...

I should be writing a paper right now, but it is really boring so I thought I'd take a few minutes to wrtie down some of the sweet things my kids say. I really wish I did this more often... J: "Lyla are you being a pain in the butt?" L: "Yeah!" C (without missing a beat): "I told you so!" C: "Mom, now that I'm 4 and a HALF can you still carry me?" K: "Yes, baby I can." C: "But, can DAD?" One of the funniest sounding things L says: "Whach you sha?" (what did you say) Another: "Shit dog shit!" (Sit dog) C: "Mom, do you know EVERYTHING?" K: "HA! No honey, I WISH." C: "I know, only GOD knows EVERYTHING. God and real big people..." C: "I got crabs all by myself!" Either my dad or my brother, I can't remember: "Huh Carson, I don't think you'd be that proud of that if you were grown..." MAN! There are like a million more, but I can't remember. I REALLY need to do this more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment