Friday, July 13, 2012

The things they say

Just trying again to document some of the sweetness. Lyla is suddenly understandable. It's fantastic! And she knows what everything is! But sometimes she gets stumped and she says "think think think ummm think" while tapping her little finger on her mouth. The other night she was trying to get me to sleep in her bed so she said "lay your head down mama. Lay down" she then sand Twinkle Twinkle and something else that I couldnt recognize to me as she patted my face that was of course directly on her face. C got some new blue running shoes yesterday that he LOVES. However, before we could buy them he had to run though the store making sure they made him run as fast as me. If he only knew how slow I am... Ha! Also, between C testing his shoes- I think he has seen me take new shoes for a run too many times at OK Runner- and L playing basketball, they were really ready for us to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment