Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And the search continues....

Last night, Carson came stairs and proudly announced, "MOM! I peed in my dump truck!" "WHAT? WHY?" I exclaimed. "Don't worry" Carson said while holding his hand in the air in consoling fashion, "I can dump it out."

Of COURSE he can dump it out. THAT'S why his chose to pee in his DUMP TRUCK. Seriously? So, I went upstairs and looked EVERYWHERE for this pee. It WAS in his dumptruck. I could see that wetness, however, I could see no MORE wetness....

I checked the couches.

I checked the floors.

I checked other trucks.

I have no clue where he dumped this pee. Josh suggested the toilet. Duh. But no way to know that. And really, if the kid pees in the DUMP TRUCK do you really think he wiould dump it in the TOILET? I dont think so. We are talking about a kid who opens the back door, does NOT take a STEP outside and pees. On the porch. FROM MY DINING ROOM. I'm doubting the toilet is where he put it.

But WHERE did he dump it?

Oh and Josh was out of town for this one... Lyla was ready for bed. So she was crying the whole time. Quiet a scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment