Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day two

Well, last night I went into Lyla's room to find that my super secret pull up plan had failed. She had taken it off and put her panties back on... Luckily she had NOT peed before I found her. I have NOT bought a water proof mattress pad yet and of course, she was asleep on my floor. We did have to change my sheets at 1:40am because C slept with us an had an accident. Seriously? This morning, L is back at it. She rarely leaves her potty chair. It's precious. She just sits there and tries. But the pee never comes out. We are having to leave for a few hours because I have class today so I had to trick her into a pull up. She is wearing her panties on the outside of her clothes. Great. Welp, just had to change her pull-up. She peed in it. BUT, she DID come to get me right away! That's progress right? geez I hope... I need to go back and read C's potty trainig blog for encouragement...

No comments:

Post a Comment