Monday, October 15, 2012

in a blink of an eye...

There was a moment today that I about lost it. J witnessed it. I left C's school with Lyla under my arm like a sack of potatoes, kicking and screaming and hitting me, and C following behind whining and crying. "I don't want to go home with them", I thought. J must have sensed it coming, because he was waiting in the parking lot b/c he happened to be driving by at pick up. Luckiy he took a kid so that I didn't give them away. We went from that at 3pm to this at bedtime... L: Mama, I need a big hug! (Lyla gives the BEST hugs ever by the way). Now I need a tiss. (Lyla also gives kisses for a really long time. Maybe too long if she was older). There, now I can go night night. Night night mama. I love you. Wait, just ONE more tiss. Now ONE more hug. Ok, night night. Love you. Nothing is sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment