Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Potty Training Saga Part 1

We have been on our potty training mission since 7am this morning. So far so good. I've gotten lots of helpful feedback from friends. Mostly concernig making sure he is ready. I really feel he is. I mean he changes his own diaper....

Here's some scenes from this morning:

First pee pee break SUCCESS! (he goes all the time, just not every time) Carson gets told he can have one candy corn for every pee and two for poo. So he runs through the house naked chanting "candy! candy!"

Carson wet Thomas the Train underwear- and my coffee table that he was sitting on- while I was getting fresh underwear I get to tell him to "get your fingers out of your butt"...

Carson is trapped in the living room with Lyla for the day. I heard a strange noise from the kitchen. Come in to find Lyla choking. On a cheerio that Carson gave her. Don't worry. Baby made it.

The hardest thing we are going to have to do is break him from taking a drink to bed with him. First sessio today at nap. Wasn't terrible. But there were some screams and tears. And of course, false requests to go poo in order to skip out on nap time.

While Carson was going pee he wouldn't stop touching his "wee wee".. I asked him to stop. His reply, "I can't". My reply, "your dad has the same problem"

No comments:

Post a Comment