Thursday, October 21, 2010

Potty Training Sage Part 3

Day two.

Things have been much smoother today. So smooth infact that I decided to to a little glaze work on my breakfast bar and my halls. Looks pretty good. I need to work on a few spots but I ran out of glaze.

Oh, this is about Carson. So, while I was painting, Carson came up to me and asked if he could help. I told him that he could help by keeping his fingers away from the wet paint. He then squatted on the tile next to me and peed. I guess that was how he thought he could help.

Josh got the oh so covited joy of saying "GET YOUR FINGERS OUT OF YOUR BUTT"...Proud words for any parent to mutter.

I only used one diaper yesterday. And that was to sleep in last night. One large box of diapers will last forever if I only have to use ONE a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment