Friday, October 22, 2010

Potty Training Sage Part 5

We wore clothes AND underwear for the first time today. Well, I wear clothes and underwear everyday, so we means Carson. I had to take Lyla to the doctor for her 6 month check up and C went to my moms while I ran her over.

The day did NOT start well... Carson got up, peed, then came into my bathroom where I was rushing to get ready b/c I had accidently slept in. And I mean SLEPT IN! I woke up at 7:30 and I didn't even know my NAME, much less that I had to leave with both kids in an HOUR! Anyway, C followed my into the bathroom and immediatly crapped his pants. UGH. Josh left at 8:20 thinking things were under control for me to leave at 8:30... long story short, at 9:10 we rolled out of town...At 9:11 I called my friend Erin to see if she wanted to get together for a drink...she didn't answer...

Carson got to my mom's, went potty, then 10 minutes later peed his pants. Good thingI had spares! But then made the car ride home fine. Even with the multiple glasses or orange juice he drank with Dillon.

They are both napping now.

No comments:

Post a Comment