Thursday, November 11, 2010

I felt like a MAN today!

And it felt good! Thanks to Veterans Day, Josh stayed home. SO, this is how my day went. I woke up, 30 minutes late on accident. To "MAMA, I WAKE UP. NEED TO POTTY!". So I got up, took C to pee, then handed him off to Josh. Also, told Josh that Lyla was up. I then went to get ready. It was FANTASTIC. I had to pump, so I guess I didn't feel ALL that much like a man... but after I pumped, I got ready kinda slow and without a little boy in my shower, or helping me get dressed, or making me brush his hair. Just me. Getting ready. Like it was B.C. (before children). After I got ready, my dad called, who just got back from Vegas, so we chatted about gambling and hookers (no he didn't buy one, but you know the cards you get in Vegas). After we hung up, I noticed Josh had fed both children, Carson was dressed for school, lunch box and back pack was packed. AND I HAD 25 MINUTES TO SPARE!!!! When I saw that I told Josh that he could be a stay at home dad. Because this ruled!

And even though I DID have to pump and still take Carson to school, for the most part I wondered through my house this morning only concerned with getting myself ready and chipping in a little here and there. And it felt GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment