Friday, February 4, 2011

That Carson...

Carson has the best manners EVER. He thanks me for everything. For example, I help him out of the bathtub, "thank you mama, that was very nice of you." I give him dinner, "thank you mama, that was very nice of you." I give him medicine, "thank you mama, that was very nice of you." I check on him so see if he's ok, "I'm ok Mama, thank you for checking. That was very nice of you." You know the feeling of doing all kinds of little things with no appreciation? Well, that no longer happens around here! Carson thanks me for EVERYTHING I do for him. And it cracks me up! I'm like "Baby, this is my JOB as your MOM." He doesn't get that I guess, he still thinks it is all very nice of me....

Carson is equally as polite at bedtime. Some nights after we read and tuck him in, I like to lay next to him and cuddle, like he likes to do with me at 6am...Anyway, he treats me the same way I treat him. He rubs my back, plays with my hair, gives me kisses on the check or head and then after a few minutes, says "Time to go to your bed now mama. Love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment