Wednesday, November 18, 2009

And FIVE loads of laundry later...


I ALMOST have yesterdays POOP attack cleaned up. We ran out of "magic belts" aka duct tape- and BOY DID I PAY FOR THAT!!! Then to top the day off, C-Dane had another poopie diaper last night, so he took his diaper off (of course) and the dog ATE THE POOP!!!! RIGHT OUT OF THE DIAPER!!!! Anyone wanna dog? Free to good, wait free to A home. It's a 40 pound Maltese/Chihuahua. (or so we were told!) Apparently you don't even have to buy dog food if you have a kid...I bet he'd even lick things clean, if you'd like him to, so you can save on wipes too! Where else can you get a deal like that???

Side note- I gave my FANTASTIC lab to my cousins to keep this poop eatting giant mutt! WHAT WAS I THINKING??? Oh. I remember, NO ONE WANTED JAXON. I can't imagine why not.

I will not be putting Carson's bumpers back on his bed since he will only be sleeping in it for two more nights anyway. This makes me so sad! So for the next few nights, he will be banging his head and waking up w/ bumps. I guess he'll survive. So glad we have another baby to move into that bed in just 5 months. I'm pretty sure that baby may sleep in the crib till he/she moves out of the house.

Obviously we still don't know what we are having. The Tuesday after Thanksgiving is the big 20 week ultrasound so we BETTER find out then or I'm going to assume it's neither- which will be a big problem! I mean, THEN WHAT COLOR WILL WE PAINT THE NEW ROOM???

2 comments:

  1. The dog ate the poop?? Our dogs eat their own (and each others) throw-up, but baby poop? That's actually pretty funny! =) Christopher is getting ready to move to a bed too. Have fun with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dreadfully dull must you be to blog about poop?

    ReplyDelete