Thursday, March 4, 2010

Carson the Comedian

I have been updating my facebook about the things Carson has been doing recently to make me laugh, but since this is becoming the way I track my life, I thought I'd share some of the fun here also. SOOO, if you missed things on Facebook, here are the highlights of my last week or so....

Carson and I were late for school...
Me: "Carson! We're late! Let's roll!"
I walk to the door, but don't hear him behind me, so I look back to find him laying on the floor on his side.
Me: "Cars, what are you doing?"
Carson: "ROLL!"


Just opened the door to get C out of bed...
Me: "Good morning Carson! How did you sleep?"
Carson: "Like THIS!"
He then cuddled up on his pillow with his blankies to demonstrate HOW he slept...


Josh and I were making our nightly trip upstairs to check on C before going to bed and we found him on his back, asleep, with his hand down his pants. And it was in there GOOD! We really had to pull to get that little hand out! Probably should have washed it, I'm sure he peed all over it...Guess he IS a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment