Monday, July 26, 2010

It's Moving Week

So my excitment for moving home is being somewhat damped by all the unknowns I currently have...

We need to sell our Katy home
We need to buy a Shawnee home
We are coming home this weekend, but don't know where we are staying
We are leaving all of our stuff here
We don't have childcare for our kids totally confirmed
We don't have any where to have our children kept when that childcare does work out
We don't know what to do with our dog
We don't know the best approach for moving
We are starting new jobs/going back to old ones that have changed


But other than that I CAN'T wait!

We did get to have a dinner with our small group last night at one of our favorite places "Clays". We like it b/c C gets to pet farm animals and play in the giant sandbox. We will really miss our friends. We were so blessed to have them take us in this past year and I don't know what I would have done without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment