Friday, July 16, 2010

They really do grow up fast huh?

So Lyla is now three months old. THREE! That doesn't seem like much in the grand sceme of things, but I'm afraid with all the chaos coming up in our lives that the next three are going to go by way too fast and too unappreciated.

I can't say enough how blessed I have been with my babies. They are just the sweetest things ever. Lyla is holding her head up great and LOVES to sit in her bumbo chair thing (I don't really know what its called). I can't believe this, but there are a lot of clothes I need to box up because she doesn't fit in them any more. She was so small then she woke up normal...She is talking away and seriously even says "hi" on occasion. I even managed to get it on video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa-LnPRPv_k

(can someone share with me what I'm doing wrong when trying to add a link? It doesn't show up...)

I am going to bed every night now expecting a full nights rest, which is great! Which has even allowed me to stay up a LITTLE later than normal. 6:30am is still a bit early for me to get up... I like my sleep...Lil bit just lays down for her naps now. Well, I lay her down, but she signals me by sucking her sweet hand. Sure she might fuss a bit, but she's alseep within 5 minutes.

Speaking of 5 minutes. I was upstairs this morning trying to put together Carson's train track when Lyla woke up. I was close to being done, so I shouted down "Hang on Lil Bit" Carson then chimed in, "Five minutes, Lyla, O-Day, five minutes!". A little bit later I was trying to throw some cooler close in order to go outside to set up C's "slippy" slide, when he told me to "Wrap it up Mama. Come on. Wrap it up."

For real?

No comments:

Post a Comment