Friday, September 24, 2010

Sister Wives.

So. I was watching Dateline or something last night and there was a special on a man with four wives. Now most people think they are all nuts, but here's what I was thinking. "MAN! These girls have the life!". (Most guys think that GUY has the life, but let me explain). You see, if there is one thing I would like to have more of, it's me. It is really hard for just one of me to work, clean, laundry, take care of kids, husband, bedroom time, have fun, etc. You mom's know. BUT if there were FOUR of me I could have the life I want! I could have more kids b/c I wouldn't have to birth them all. I could work, b/c someone else can stay home with the kids. We could split all household chores, bedroom chores... it would be GREAT!!!

And you notice you never see this picture the other way around... one wife, four husbands.. b/c who the HELL would EVER want FOUR HUSBANDS! Sure, the money would be good, but that just means FOUR pair of shoes to pick up every night, FOUR hats laying on the back of the couch, FOUR piles of dirty underwear in the bathroom, FOUR people whining about bedroom time, FOUR whining people when they get a sore throat, FOUR egos to feed, FOUR people to explain how to take care of the kids to, FOUR times the toilet seats to put down, bathrooms to stink up, football games to watch... get the picture.

Now, ladies, calm down, I'm not really wanting to share Josh. I'm just sayin... it would be nice to have more me's.

1 comment:

  1. I have always kind of thought the same thing. It is a lot like the theory...."it takes a village" which I totally agree with!

    ReplyDelete